1. Do not count number of hours you study. Instead, see what you have studied in that time.
2. Study with full concentration of mind.
3. Study by understanding the topic of studies, note down your difficulties in a note book & proceed further only after removal of your difficulties.
4. If you want to study continuously for some hours, just relax in “Shavasana” for 5 minutes, after every hour of studies. You will feel afresh in studying.
5. Revise the sub ject twice before exams. Revising by writing will not only increase writing speed but studied matter will remain stored in your memory for a longer period of time.
6. In examinations, reply the questions “to the point”. By writing unnecessary lengthy answers, you may not be able to reply all questions.
7. Underline main topics of reply and express your answers alongwith line diagrams as far as possible.